The Network Empire Team
(Who Are We and How Do We Always Deliver On Ridiculous SEO and Digital Marketing Promises?)
Brief Team Overview:
The Network Empire Digital Marketing Team is an intimate team of highly skilled online marketers, SEO ranking geniuses, high-level software programmers and technologists led by Sue Bell, Kelley Reynolds, Matt Da Cruz, Kevin Polley, Jimmy Kelley (in recordings only), and Mike Clay.
Where Did We Come From?
This ‘crack’ team has come together over the course of a decade of enterprise-level “Online-Empire-Building” software development. The purpose of all Network Empire software is the uncompromising goal of automating the tedious parts of the process of building highly ranked, high traffic, content broadcasting networks (also called our Webring-System)
We Helped Shape the SEO Industry, Before Transcending It
Network Empire evolved from its SEO roots in Theme Zoom, a software company started by our CEO, Sue Bell. Based on SEO silo structures from the original Bruce Clay’s training system. Matt Da Cruz joined Sue in 2011 to launch our custom Digital Marketing Silo Empire Builder. Together we designed and created the ROI functions of the DWS and NE Silo Empire Builder systems.We took the concept of website silo architecture and built a digital marketing software system that semi-automates the amazingly powerful SEO ranking process while integrating business rules. Today website silo architecture is one of the many SEO methods that the Network Empire Team deploys with devastating skill. However, what sets us apart from most is that we are able to look at the entire digital marketing universe from a business centric perspective.
Sue Bell, CEO of Network Empire LLC and Theme Zoom LLC, is a former US Department of Defense programmer, software architect and digital marketing expert, has been in business since she was 15. Her long-term, unwavering vision built our enterprise software and training suite.
Software: Social Explosion, Krakken Market Analysis and Automatic Silo Bluepints, Killer Keyword Tool, The Painfinder Market Research Application, DWS Pro and NE Builder
WordPress: V-Silo SEO Plugin, V-Krakken Plugin, Simple Silo Plugin, OneFeed Super Charger Plugin and PinVid Semantic Theme.
Training: Our Certification Level Coaching Curriculum of 6 Foundational courses and 5 Advanced Training Courses along with our Live Certification Event
|Sue’s Certification Curriculum and Specialties:
He is also a search engine optimization auditor and co-inventor of the DWS/Network Empire Silo Builder.
Matt built a 2 million dollar personal property portfolio in 12 months using what became the Network Empire Traffic System. He also developed the curriculum and is the primary instructor for the required “pre-certification” coaching course called Network Empire Technical Foundation, an 8-week webinar boot camp and high-level coaching system which walks you through building out a money site, the primary social platforms and gets the traffic engine started.
Additionally Matt is the primary instructor for the Network Empire Local Leads Empire Course. This course reveals how Matt made millions of dollars in local real estate using call centers and other local SEO and traffic methods.
Matt is often conferenced in from his home in South Africa and does arrive stateside at least once per year to teach students at our Live TZ Network Empire Certification Events.
Matt’s Certification Curriculum and Specialties:
- Creator and co-inventor of the DWS NE Silo Builder software.
- High-level instruction for DWS NE Silo Builder.
- Formerly responsible for setup and implementation of large scale call centers.
- Website silo architecture integration and mass production.
- Matt is an expert at unwinding complex data processes and systematizing them.
- Production line theory and large scale web execution.
- Advanced SEO and ranking techniques.
- IT Debt management and oversight.
- Successful business launching principles and oversights.
- Successful business KEI benchmarking and management.
- IT Debt management and oversight.
Other critical components and inventions by Kelley Reynolds:
- LSI algorithms and LARI Score (Local Aggregate Relevance Index) implementation into Krakken Market Research Tool and Killer Keyword research applications owned by Network Empire.
- Domain Ranking Difficulty and Buyer Intent Indexes in Krakken 2.0
- Ongoing updates to the large number of high-level Network Empire applications and software services.
Mike Clay is our main coach and mentor for the Million Dollar Agency Mentoring (MDM) program.
Mike grew his first business, where he was Executive VP, into a billion dollar venture, making 8 figures a month, resulting in his becoming a multi-millionaire under the age of 25.
Mike has the unique ability to teach what most multi-million dollar producers do, but don’t know they are doing. He can translate theory into understandable, actionable ways to close your clients and take your business to the next level.
Mike is an expert in digital marketing, online brand building, and social media strategy. His digital marketing expertise is in integrating website silo architecture, SEO, advanced persuasion techniques, multi-channel funnels and split-testing to achieve maximum conversion performance.
Mike’s Certification Curriculum and Specialties:
- Digital Marketing Blueprinting.
- Co-creator of the Network Empire Digital Marketing Agency Development Courses.
- Copy writing, online persuasion, and choice architecture.
- Understanding and explaining “what makes people click”.
- Painless expert content creation.
- Software design and user interface optimization.
- Neuromarketing, social dynamics and group persuasion.
- Branding, logos and color theory.
- Website sales copy and sales funnel optimization.
- Keyword research, theme research, website silo architecture.
- Local Ranking and Reputation Management
Kevin Polley, whose passion for the Semantic Web and vision for the future was so strong that he has sat quietly by waiting for the rest of the world to finally catch up. He has been busy creating semantic child themes of some of the more popular WordPress themes on the market which are being incorporated into our new PBBN strategies. He is the lead instructor for our Semantic Web Course.
Kevin is also the author and developer of the Semantic PinBoard Child Theme for WordPress.
Kevin’s Certification Curriculum and Specialties:
- Semantic web integration for websites and e-commerce platforms.
- Email list building and marketing
- Hosting and security
- Futuring and the future of web.
Also See The Semantic Web