Reservation Payment for
Network Empire Live Certification
Event Dates: April 2017 ( Dates and Location TBA)
By sending us a $3,000.00 non-refundable deposit, we will hold a hotel room and reserve a seat for you in the conference room for the 2017 Live Certification Event to be held in April 2017 (Dates and Location TBA).
This reservation is on a first come, first serve basis. We can only reserve 25 seats for this event.
In addition to the Live Event 1-6 May 2017, you will also get (valued at over $16,700):
- Coaching and Permanent Access to all of our Online Certification Level Coaching and Advanced Training Courses that make up the Certification Curriculum Courses. A $15,975 Value.
- Developer’s access to Our Proprietary Semantic WordPress One-Button PinVid Theme – valued at $295
- Developers Ultimate vKrakken Plugin – priceless valued at $495
- Process Maps and check lists for our DIY networks
- Certification Member’s Area
- Ongoing Certified Advisor’s Skype chat group – our best and juiciest tips are shared here at the Inner-Circle
- *DEEP* Discounts on future Live Certification Training Events
- Recording of the entire live event
- Much more. Please see the complete list of what you get.
Payment and Early Bird Special Details:
Reduced Payment: If you have already taken any of the Certification Curriculum Courses, the amounts paid will be deducted from your entrance fee.
This year there will be no Early Bird Special – All applicants must have submitted their application and deposit by 1 Jan 2017 in order to attend the live event in May 2017. Applications received after 1 Jan 2017 will be eligible to attend in 2018.
The entrance fee for 2017 is $30,000 minus the cost of any eligible CLC and AT courses. A $3000 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your seat (payments made for the Training Courses can not be applied to the non-refundable deposit).
Payment: You may pay the entire amount at once, or a monthly payment plan can be established. The payments made in monthly installments need to be completed by March 15, 2017.
Please contact our help desk and leave skype or phone information so we can get in touch after you have submitted your application.
Any time up until Mar 1, 2017, we will provide a refund minus
- the $3000 non-refundable deposit which is used to cover hotel and staffing fees
- the price of the Certification Curriculum courses you have had access to due to Certification, up to a maximum of $14,532.
After April 1, 2017 a refund is not available, however, we will issue a voucher good toward the next Live Certification Event. All other Advanced Certification Courses, themes, plugins and other tangibles will be available either immediately after the April 2017 Live Event, or as the courses are released.
Under no condition will a payment for a previously attended Technical Foundation Course and other Certification Curriculum Courses be refunded.
Ready to get started, or more questions?
Please contact us – leave a skype contact or phone number.
Either Matt or Sue will get back in touch with you.