Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site or any sites Network Empire LLC controls and owns. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company’s Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. FTC Legal Disclaimer:
There is no level of product performance or success that can be inferred as typical, as all customers have a unique experience. Your results will vary, depending on the age of your account, your location, your IP address, past
As with all software, digital courses and training, there are certain risks you assume when subscribing and using the product or service. There are no income promises expressed or implied through usage of these products. There is no guarantee that any sales will result from the ads that you run or the leads that you generate. As is typical with all marketing and advertising efforts, there is the risk you can lose money. By using these products, you understand and assume all these risks.
Purchasing & Refund Policy
Terms: Our software, coaching and certification programs are designed to help you increase your revenue and generate business wealth.
As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. It is inappropriate for a coaching or mentoring program to make such promises and, besides, your results in life are up to you.
These materials do not constitute legal, compliance, financial, tax, accounting, or related advice. The end user of this information should use the contents of this program and associated materials as a general guideline and not as the ultimate source of current information. When appropriate, the user should consult with their legal, accounting or other advisers.
Any case studies, examples, illustrations are not intended to guarantee, or to imply that the user will achieve similar results. In fact, your results may vary significantly and factors such as your market, personal effort, and many other circumstances may and will cause results to vary.
Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.
Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are simply estimates or projections, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings – all numbers are illustrative only. By registering for our events, courses, coaching and software, you acknowledge that we can not guarantee you will earn any revenue, and you hold us harmless for any damages or circumstances in your life because you alone are responsible for your results in life.
By signing up for any Network Empire training, coaching, software or event you agree to the policy set forth on this page.
Certification Events Refund Policy
We understand that not all attendees who purchase an admission will be able to attend. To help us best accommodate the needs of all attendees and our planning staff, we ask that you read the following cancellation and refund policy before purchase of your registration.
You may request a full refund if you make a formal request at our help desk – https://domainwebstudio.zendesk.com, along with your electronic receipt of purchase prior to 60 days before the event. You will receive the full refund paid for the event, minus the non-refundable deposit AND minus the retail price of any Certification Curriculum courses you have had access to.
No refunds will be granted to those requesting refunds within 45 days of the start of the live event.
Refunds will NOT be given to no-shows. All cancellation requests will be processed within 60 days of the completion of the event. All refund requests should go to our help desk – https://domainwebstudio.zendesk.com
Registrations may be transferred from one party to another party 60 days before the start of the event, after which time no attendee substitutions will be allowed.
If events beyond the reasonable control of the parties, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war in the United States, strikes, terrorist attacks in the city where the event is being held, or curtailment of transportation either in the conference city or in the countries/states of origin of the attendees, which prevents at least 30% of the attendees from arriving for the first day of the event, so that it is impracticable, illegal, or impossible to hold the live event, Network Empire may cancel the event and offer attendees a credit for a future equivalent live event.
Photography, Recording and Video Taping
By attending this event you give your permission to be photographed, recorded, and/or videotaped; in addition, as an attendee you provide Network Empire LLC full discretion over the use of your likeliness for public posting and/or future marketing of its Certification Program, Courses & Software.
Training, Courses & Software Refund Policy
You can cancel your subscription at any time by cancelling the subscription in your Paypal account. For security reasons, Network Empire does not have access to member’s Paypal accounts and as such, are unable to cancel subscriptions. The cancellation of a subscription is the sole responsibility of the member. Network Empire or associates will not accept responsibility for any claims made of being charged for access to Network Empire services and reserves the right to reject any claims made in this respect. Network Empire reserves its right to deal with the claim at its own discretion.
- Due to the rise in digital theft, group buys, share buys there is a 3 day refund policy on any digital courses, downloadable software, subscriptions or coaching programs sold by Network Empire LLC. All software is sold on a license basis for fair use and access. Should you cancel you subscription you lose access to all training, material & software.
- By subscribing to any Network Empire product or services, you agree to these terms and agree that Network Empire has the right to refuse any refund claims via Paypal or any other payment gateway.
- Subscriptions in the cases of the NE v3 power bundle & the NE v3 Power Core Bundle have 3rd party software licenses that are non refundable.
- By subscribing to NE v3 power bundle & the NE v3 Power Core Bundle; you agree to forfeit $300 on any refund claim made due the no refund policy given by the 3rd party software providers.
- In order to setup the subscriptions and to buy the software license you agree to forfeit the $300 fee which includes administrative costs + the single license fee that comes with setting up your account.
- Premium support services are included with the Network Empire Pro & Agency Bundles. Support for subscription packages lower than the Pro & Agency Bundles will require the purchase of a premium support package.
- All refund requests are processed on the 25th of each month. Your purchase date and the date the refund was requested will be used to validate clause 1 of the Training, Courses & Software Refund Policy. As stated in clause two of the Training, Courses & Software Refund Policy we reserve the right to refuse any refund claims via Paypal.
- You agree to all the terms & conditions outlined in this document – https://www.networkempire.com/terms-conditions when purchasing any product or service from Network Empire LLC and forfeit any claims made should these terms and conditions be broken.
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona and applicable to agreements made and to be performed in Arizona. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between Network Empire and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties’ obligations here under shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Arizona. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred. Network Empire’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. Network Empire may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEB SITES. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY Theme Zoom OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
Network Empire AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THIS SITE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE “SITE,” AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEB SITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Except as otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, audio, video, questionnaires, and software, is the property of Network Empire LLC and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights reserved for all countries. Any rights not expressly granted by these terms and conditions or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by Network Empire LLC.
Copyright © 2013-2018 Network Empire LLC. All rights reserved.