Certification Level 2, Module 3:
Content Curation and Domain Authority Stacking
Many SEO professionals have used PBN (private blog networks) and are looking for an alternative or an integration. we will train you on how to use this method to move beyond static sites and how to put your network SEO and video engagement into a force multiplier!
In this webinar and training module, we will instruct you on the little-known relationship between Domain Authority Stacking and Content Curation. Here are only a few if the topics we will discuss in the Introduction Webinar:
- Content curation, blog boosting, and outsourcing.
- Domain Authority Stacking in Review and in Context
- Authority Stacking WRS1 Platforms
- The “5 Iframe Punch” method in context
- How to stack more authority with *3rd party platform subdomains*(Batteries Not Included)
- How to use Rankwyz for Link Dilution
- Here are a few of the things that Jimmy Kelley, Sue Bell, and I covered in Week 2 of Certification Level 2 “Swallow Your Market Whole” online business webinar boot camp.
Questions That Will Be Answered In This Module:
1. Why do so many content curators destroy their own domain authority instead of “Curating Domain Authority”? Find out what to avoid and what to do about it if you have already harmed your WR1 Domain Authority during this process!
2. The truth about Iframes and domain authority! Why is it that so many people do not understand iframes and even believe that Google does not follow them? Become lethal with the truth!
3. The hidden truth about image file and video file “SE0 tagging”. You have probably not seen image and video file optimization like this anywhere before. This method includes the use of LSI keywords and statistically improbable phrases stacked correctly within the global Curation Broadcasting method taught to our Level 2 Certification students.
4. The proper way to handle YouTube and SoundCloud descriptions when considering both Domain Authority and your “Personal Brand Broadcasting Network or PBBN”.
5. Still tagging your blog posts? Find out “when and why” you should stop using keyword tagging your blog posts.
6. What is the difference between Content Curation and Premium Content Curation?
7. Find out why you should “Only curate and tweet yourself” on your WR1 network layer! (You are doing yourself and others a favor when following this rule)
8. Find out how you can use the amazing hidden skills that you learned in the Certification Level supplementary course
when considering content Curation and iframe stacking.
9. Find out how many Iframes can be stacked before a robot dies? LOL
10. Find out how you should you properly use Storify.com to massively increase both the domain authority and traffic to your WR1 website. The pros and cons.
11. Find out how should you leverage tweets, pins, and other status update backlinks for your WR1 network broadcasting layer?
12. Putting it all together: Find out how does the entire content curation process connects to the total Network Empire certification process. In other words, how does this process integrate with the socially active, semantically integrated, one web ring, perpetual downstream traffic and domain authority stacking system?