Certification Level 2, Module 3:
Meme Jacking, Story Optimization, and Fail-Proof Offers
Russell Wright unveiled, for the first time ever, his neuromarketing system which includes “The 5 DopaMeme (Dopamine) Root Conditions” of meme propagation and brand loyalty.
Using this system, Russell and Week 3 students “back-engineered” several well-known marketing sales funnels (including the Product Launch Formula and the Impact Equation to see what really makes them work with the human brain. This process allows students to fully comprehend why specific persuasion and conversion tactics works, how to create click-magnet headlines, and how to attract more brand loyalty, and not merely leads.
Here are some more of the bullet points discussed in this incredibly comprehensive neuro- marketing and offer creation webinar:
Comprehensive neuro- marketing and bullet-proof offer creation webinar:
- Disclaimer: Please use this information responsibly. In the opening statements Russell sincerely asks students to respect the power of the information provided in this course. The material provided in this a specific webinar includes brain hacks, brand positioning hacks, meme-jacking and meme stacking tricks, as well as failproof offer development techniques that can be used by anyone regardless of their integrity and/or irrelevant to the quality of products sold.
- For the most part, human beings are machines whose brains can be hacked. But markets are getting more sophisticated and require new forms of more sophisticated marketing funnels. Also, the more sophisticated a market or industry becomes, the more intelligent we must appear during a conversation with them. Nonetheless, an intelligent market can still be hacked with an understanding of memetics, neuro- marketing, and Wright’s hierarchy of persuasion model.
- It would be possible to give students exact formulas, hacks, and templates. And we do this after creating a framework. But Russell explained the need for a preliminary academic framework in the area of memetics. He compared this to having the source code of the human brain rather than just the software. If the software breaks or changes and you do not understand or have the ability to edit the source code, when a market becomes more sophisticated, your marketing funnels will no longer work and you will not know why. It is for this reason that he teaches principles instead of just the formulas.
- Russell reminded students that they have access to the persuasion architecture mastery comparison chart used in other certification level training sessions.
- Russell revealed the most powerful third party marketing tool in his VSL (video sales letter) tool kit. This tool is not included as a Network Empire product, but many students have wanted to know about this secret weapon.
- Russell shared explained the Fail-Proof Offer Mindset that he learned from one of his mentors.
- Russell revealed the B.E.S.T. Positioning Strategy created as an enhancement to Oren Klaff’s work in Pitch Anything.
Endorsement from Marvin Webster
Endorsement from Bill Cox
I’ve been through SEO TF1 Training twice and now TF2 Training. Add to that many of your Soundcloud and YouTubes, and I’ve listened to you for many hours. And I ALWAYS benefit hugely from your instruction, your commentary, and your tangents – all of it I find thought-provoking, engaging, and just immensely enjoyable. Your delivery is clear, your content is concise, your phrasing is intelligent, and your humor is so welcome.
But today’s lecture topped them all. This was a real coup. Your passion for all things neuro is so obvious. Your endless curiosity is so apparent (and personally I think curiosity is the most important characteristic of our species.) And your confident delivery – the payload, so to speak – is hugely convincing (“just the facts, ma’am” to borrow a phrase from Jack Webb of Dragnet.) I had spent the first couple hours of the day working through the week-3 slideshow, so to hear you expound on that very material for 3+ hours was so very beneficial.
You were running on all cylinders today (actually you usually are), and you spoke to me very clearly. Up until recently, I’ve been implementing the Network Empire teachings and strategies in measured doses (numerous personal reasons for this) but today’s topic(s) and your compelling delivery have moved this “journey of neuro-marketing discovery” to a front burner. It’s so valuable to understand that success comes primarily from pointedly communicating to basic, innate human gut feelings, impulses, and instincts; and that SEO is just the tactic used to get our message in front of more of those humans.
You’re teaching makes this journey immensely appealing and stimulating, and I have great respect and gratitude for your motivation.
– Bill Cox
Endorsement from Shane M
The information and strategies taught in Russell’s Neuromarketing Course are helping me shape my master plan to dominate in business and marketing! Seeing detailed processes and tools used to position offers for maximum impact gives me an extremely profitable advantage. Even something as “simple” as a meme means so much more than I thought. We covered so much ground in one day it’s impossible to sum up in a few lines. I’m a huge fan of Russell’s teaching style and the way he chooses to deliver his knowledge. Thanks!