One Feed SuperCharger Plugin for WordPress!
One Feed Supercharger Version 2.0.3 is Live Now!
The One Feed SuperCharger Plugin for WordPress is the latest Network Empire Brainchild!
This plugin allows the user to create virtually an unlimited number of additional RSS feeds for their blog. Each feed can be uniquely named by the user and can have a variety of features as listed below:
- Optionally include recent posts from the local blog
- Optionally include random historical posts from the local blog
- Optionally include specific posts as being sticky
- Optionally incorporate other, external feeds into your blog feed
- Optionally filter external feeds by keywords
- Tracking codes for all local blog posts are automatically included to find which feeds are most effective
Local Blog Settings:
- Specify the number of recent posts to include from the local blog.
- It’s possible to not have ANY recent posts from the local blog in a feed by setting Posts to Include to zero.
- Specify if the local posts should include just the summary or full content.
- Select if you want to include random historical posts in any feed. Select No for none.
- Begin and end dates for historical posts can be specified.
- Specify how many historical posts should be included in your feed.
- Name each feed and give it a keyword rich description.
Include External Feeds:
- Filter external feeds by keywords, specify as many keywords as you want
- Specify as many external feeds as you want
- Specify the number of posts to include from each feed
- Automatically adds a UTM identifier to links in the feed, so you can track all traffic from each of the feeds.
- Name the feeds that you create, and the UTM identifier will be changed to whichever name you choose.
- You will, therefore, be able to see an in-depth analytics of RSS campaigns within Google analytics.
Common Question: What The Heck Is RSS and How Do I Use It For SEO and Traffic Generation?
Question: How Does One Feed Supercharger Work with WP Social Explosion?
I’ve purchased 2 network empire products this year. First, Social Explosion, which has been awesome for my affiliate marketing blog.
Second purchase was One Feed RSS Super Charger and I REALLY need some basic answers with this one…
I’ve watched the basic videos and I understand the purpose of One Feed Super Charger are:
– Use RSS feeds from external sources for SEO & traffic purposes.
– Combine RSS feeds with blog RSS feeds for SEO & traffic purposes.
I guess what I’m trying to understand is….
Let’s say I combined my YouTube feed with my blog feed. What would that even do for me?
What can I do with this combined RSS feed?
And What can I do with the RSS feeds from external sources?
I understand I can add the URL of any external feed in the plugin settings, but how does this benefit my blog and blog posts?
Maybe I’m missing something about RSS feeds in general. Is this increasing backlinks & signals to my site somehow?
Because that’s what I’m already doing with Social explosion.
Thanks for clarification!!
Here are some advanced RSS training videos. I am sure they will answer most of your questions.
Please also see the additional video training and demos:
- Generate a weekly traffic report.
- Will Provide an automated RSS Campaign Promotion feature similar to the Samson Elite Plugin for WordPress.
- Provide Automatic Submission to a large group of RSS Directories, similar to the RSS Submit Desktop Software.
The One Feed Supercharger Help File Is here: